If you are searching for Motorcycle Driving License Process 2022 and Exam Questions then you are in right place. According to the BRTA, the organization working on the motor vehicle license of the government of Bangladesh has divided the rule of making motorcycle driving license 2022 into five parts. Namely:
- Apprentice or Learner License
- Amateur License
- Professional License
- P.S.V License
- Instructor License
The majority of people are usually interested to know about beginner and amateur licenses. So in today’s post we will discuss amateur and beginner or learner driving license.
আরো পড়ুন: মোটরসাইকেল রেজিস্ট্রেশন ফি ২০২২
Learner Driving License
Since you need a driver license, you must first pay attention to your learner driving license. You can also call it a prerequisite. To get it, the age must be at least eighteen years for the learner and twenty years for the amateur.
Necessary documents required:
- Medical certificate from a government registered doctor.
- Must apply within the specified form. Download address: http://goo.gl/Vyhlha.
- Attested photocopy of National Identity Card / Birth Registration Certificate / Passport (any 1).
- The fee is 345 / – BDT for Category 1 and 517 / – BDT for Category 2 to be deposited through BRTA designated bank (your nearest bank list) http://goo.gl/lcruLC (see here) and keep the receipt.
- Keep 03 copies of stamps and 01 copies of passport size photos.
Read more: motorcycle registration fee 2022
how to start
I have already mentioned in the above paragraph what are the required documents required. Prepare all the necessary documents and go to your nearest BRTA office between 9.00 am and 1.00 pm. Stand in line and submit the application form. It may take up to 30 minutes to wait. The apprentice or learner’s driving license will then be issued in your name from there. It is less likely to be given immediately. You can collect the next day.
Motorcycle driving license exam questions
The Learner Driving Card (mentioned in the previous paragraph) will give you the date, date and time of the test. Let’s talk a little bit about what kind of questions might come up and how you would answer. You need to participate in the following 03 tests.
You must take a 20 minute written test. Be there on the appointed day. The test takes most of the time between 9am and 1pm.
- Time: 20 minutes
- Integer: 20 (short questions ৬ marks, multiple choice questions ৮ marks and 6 marks with engine mechanism)
- Pass number: 12 but the engine mechanism must be passed by getting compulsory 2.
- to read for multiple choice questions: http://goo.gl/TsNN4A For
- short questions and engine mechanisms: http://goo.gl/06Xir1 To view
- previous exam questions: http://goo.gl/e8Q4LH If
you read the above sources with only one hour in hand, hopefully your preparation will be completed. Hopefully, you will get 90 percent common in the test from the above sources. There is not much out of it. Here’s the question before
It is very easy for a student to take the written test. Just one hour of preparation is enough. Because questions will not usually come out of the above PDFs. Driving License Exam Question 2021 What kind of preparation is this? So there is no reason to worry.
after the completion of your oral exam digit fall. This time can be between 12.00-4.00 in most cases.
at this address http://goo.gl/Le1o8R There are about 50 road signs. These will be memorized well from home. Don’t worry if these fall well. Because these will be your questions.
After completing the written and oral exams, it is your turn to take the practical exam. The practical test will be held on the same day between 2 pm and 5 pm (in most cases). This test shows how good you are at controlling your motorcycle. Basically there are zigzag type tests. Watch the video Click here.
You must cross the zigzag in the manner shown in the video without touching the poles through the eight poles and without stepping. You are disqualified if you touch a motorcycle on a pole or fall to the ground. Most of them are unsuccessful in this regard.
Tips to pass the field test To get
good at the practical test, you need to prepare yourself a little before the test. Draw stains well in an open field Watch the video and practice again and again. You know that “Practice makes a man perfect” so there is no alternative to practice in this case.
If you can pass these three tests in a row, the person in charge of your card will write down the word pass and collect it and return it in a few days.
smartcard driving license
written, oral and practical examination the driving smartcard license for again to bring the following documents will be solely at the office.
Again all the paperwork required:
- Application through the prescribed form. Download link: http://goo.gl/HtFh5F
- Medical certificate from a registered doctor.
- Attested photocopy of N ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport.
- Receipt of deposit of prescribed fee (Rs. 2300 / – in case of amateur) in the prescribed bank of BRTA.
- Newly taken 1 copy passport size photo.
- Apprentice or Learner Card.
Then you have to go again on a certain date and issue the smart card by taking biometrics (Biometrics- digital photo, digital signature and fingerprint). When the printing of your smart card driving license is completed, the authorities will confirm to receive it via SMS on mobile. Then you have to go to that day and collect the card. You can see the status of your card at any stage of printing. Read on for this topic Driving License Check 2022 method mobile.
Let us obey the law ourselves and encourage others to obey. Thanks on behalf of the website admin.